Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Dedication...

Sunday was a special day for our family. It was Mother's Day and I was dedicated at our church. I was big girl... didn't cry or anything.

My big sister sang Jesus Loves the Little Children in front of everyone at our church. Someday I'm going to sing with her too. She did a great job, infact, my mommy even cried... but she said they were tears of joy :)

After church we had a big party at church. Most of my family and friends were there. It was a lot of fun. Mama's friend Raelynn came to take pictures of all of us. It was fun. Hope you enjoy!!!

Sitting Pretty...


Grandma Rozema made me this special blanket...


the Rozema's...


the Van Dyke's...


Auntie Kelly...

4 Generations...

Me & my friends...

After a long day I was one tired little girl...


No comments: