Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Belly Painting...

Fall is just around the corner. I can't believe how fast the summer has just flown by. Before we know it the leaves will be changing colors and we'll be carving pumpkins. I do have to say that I am VERY excited about the cooler temperatures, and I look forward to wearing different clothes again, (special thanks to Rachael for a great fall maternity wardrobe... that should really lift my spirits).

I had an OB appointment on Monday and everything looked GREAT with mama and baby. I had gained less than 1lb. in 2 weeks, so I was REALLY happy about that. So far I have gained a total of 26 lbs... my OB and I are both pretty excited about that... hopefully I can continue to do well the next 4 weeks :) Everything else was great... my BP was perfect, babies heart rate was great and I was measuring right on schedule.

I officially go back to work next Monday:( I am looking forward to getting on a "routine" again, but am not really looking forward to the exhaustion that is going to come with the added activity. Oh well... it's only for 4 weeks and then baby Van Dyke will be here!!!

Claudia and I thought it would be a lot of fun to do something wild and crazy today while we are awaiting the arrival of our little pumpkin... we painted our bellies to look like PUMPKINS!!! Claudia thought it was SO much fun painting mama's belly. Of course I HAD to take pictures!!!

Welcome Fall !!!

No comments: