Saturday, September 29, 2007

9 month photo shoot...

Well... once again I felt compelled to take some more fun pictures. I wish I would have taken more with Claudia, maybe that's why I feel the need to do it SO often this time... LOL!!!

9 months pregnant... and loving it!!!


Me and my kiddos...


I have to say that I have been able to love my body more this time around too. My stretch marks are way worse this time, but I'm really proud of them. They will always be a reminder of this miraculous journey. Thank goodness Jon doesn't mind them either... LOL!!! I also finally made a MUCH needed change... as you can see I cut my hair off last week and got rid of the flip that I've had for the last 5 years. I have to say that I LOVE IT!!! It is so easy and SO much fun... I wish I would have done it a long time ago. Now I feel like a hip and stylish mama!!!

No comments: