Sunday, October 7, 2007

Full Term!!!

Well... today I am "Officially" considered to be Full Term. It really is exciting to know that baby could come at any time and that all will be well with baby. I am getting anxious for the big day to come. Even though we have a scheduled C-Section, I still anticipate daily that it's going to happen before the "set" date though... we'll just have to wait and see.

Jon's sister hosted a "I'm going to be a big sister" party for Claudia last night. Claudia had SO much fun. She is really excited about becoming a big sister... little does she know that things are seriously going to change around here. Here's a few pictures from the party.



My suitcase is packed and Jon and I are as ready as we are going to be for this little miracle to make his or her grand entrance!!! The nursery is as complete as it's going to be until baby arrives. We still need to hang the babies name... but no point doing that yet... since it is still a surprise. Jon finished laying the carpet last week and it looks FABULOUS!!! It really made the complete... thanks mom and dad!!!

Soon there is going to be a little one sleeping in that crib... I can't wait!!!





No comments: