Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Home Sweet Home!!!

Monday morning daddy picked mommy and me up from the hospital and we were on our way home. At first I wasn't too sure about the whole car seat thing, but I eventually settled into it. There are so many new things that I am going to have to deal with... thank goodness I have a big sister who can show me the ropes... I think I have A LOT to learn!!!


Once we got home it was time for me to get out and stretch my legs a bit. It was also time to see my new home and meet some new family members.


Meeting Mattie Sue...
she seemed to really like me...


My daddy is SO proud!!!


After all that action it was time to take my first nap in my very own cradle...
so far I LOVE it and sleep really well in it!!!

Then it was time to meet Cash...

Fun with my Big Sister...
She REALLY loves me!!!

Looking cute...
I think my mommy is addicted to her camera...
She is ALWAYS taking pictures!!!

No comments: