Thursday, October 11, 2007

A special gift...

Today was my 29th birthday... it has been a long, exhausting week for me, but today was special. My mom and dad had dinner waiting for me when I got to their house to pick up Claudia... we had pork chops and mashed potatoes... one of my favorite meals my mom cooks... and it was fabulous!!! After dinner we had some cookie cake and then it was time for me to get pampered. My mom and Claudia took me in the living room and they gave me a pedicure. I have to say it was the most special pedicure I have ever had. It may not have been all professional, but the time we were able to spend together was something I will ALWAYS cherish.

Okay... so don't mind how frumpy I look here... I'm totally slouching in the chair so I look huge... not that I'm not 9 months pregnant huge... but the way I am sitting definitely does not help... I do have to say that I was REALLY comfy though!!!

Claudia thought she was big stuff being able to pamper mama...

Of course after I was done she had to have her turn too...


Thank you mom and Claudia for making my birthday extra special. This pregnant mama definitely was in need of some pampering... and it was truly special to get pampered by people you love... thank you!!!

No comments: