Monday, November 19, 2007

Pretty in Polka Dots...

I am officially a month old... can you believe it?!?! Mommy can't... she says she wishes that time would just slow down. She doesn't want me to grow up quite yet. I've started to copy my mama... I love hearing her voice and love talking back. I have to try really hard, but I'm pretty good at my "Ahh's" and "Ohh's". I'm also figuring out this whole smile thing, which is good considering how many pictures my mommy takes each day. Today was a special day though since I am now 1 month old. My uncle Travis bought me a special dress for my 1 month pictures... don't I look cute?!?!


1 comment:

The Nyboer's said...

What a cutie! She has changed so much. I can't wait to see both girls again.

PS. I ended up buying a bathing suit at Motherhood Mat. that looks a lot like her polka dot dress.