Monday, August 13, 2007

Every 2 weeks...

That's how often I'll be going to the doctor to check on baby and mommy. I really just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. Today's appointment was the normal appointment with not too much excitement. I gained 1lb. in a matter of 2 weeks and Dr. Kraker was really happy with that. I told her that I had been watching my carbs and sugars and she said that was fabulous and to keep up the good job. Babies heart rate was a little higher than usual... so now I'm even more confused on the sex of this baby. I had really been thinking boy, but now I'm kind of thinking girl. I am really getting anxious to find out though:) Claudia has also changed her thoughts about the baby. For the longest time she was dead set that it was a baby brother in there, but now she's telling everyone it's a girl... so who knows:) As long as baby is healthy that is all that matters to me. I'd love to have a little boy around here since everything in our house right now is so girlie, but I also think it would be SO much fun for Claudia to have a sister... oh the suspense!!! Thank goodness there's not that much longer to go:)

I have been EXTREMELY tired... more like exhausted lately. It's hard to do anything. Even going to the store for milk makes me tired and ready for a nap. Please keep me in your prayers as I will be heading back to work in a few weeks and I am REALLY nervous about how tired I've been and how the transition back to work will go.

That's about it for now... like I said... nothing too exciting right now. Hope you all are well:) ~ Jenn

No comments: