Sunday, April 29, 2007

2nd Trimester!!!!

Well... I've officially made it to the 2nd Trimester... and boy does it feel good!!! This morning I hit 14 weeks!!! I am still having some Morning Sickness... more in the afternoon, but the key is that it is OCCASIONAL... and not all the time!!! I am also still dealing with headaches, but they are much more managable than all day sickness!!! I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us... your thoughts and prayers mean the world to us... THANK YOU!!! Tomorrow I go to the doctor and we will be hearing the heartbeat for the 1st time... I can't wait!!! We saw the little heartbeat flutttering away at the Ultrasound, but it is totally different when you actually get to hear it!!! I will make sure to update the blog tomorrow evening... Love ~ Jenn

No comments: