Monday, April 30, 2007

We have a heartbeat!!!

I just have to say that hearing that heartbeat was the BEST sound!!! Now don't get me wrong... I LOVE hearing Claudia and many other things... but it is just so amazing that all of that is happening inside my body!!! There is a real miracle in there!!! God is certainly GREAT!!! It took my OB a little while to find it and of course I was nervous, but when she found it it was nice and strong... 154... and she wanted it to be between 120-160 so we were GREAT!!! I also have to add that I just LOVE my OB... she was so sweet. When we were finished she stood up and said "Congratulations... you've made it through the hardest and most stressful part... you look great, you're in your 2nd trimester... now go home and enjoy your pregnancy!!!" Then she ended the appointment with a hug... she is just SO sweet!!! I am really feeling blessed today... what an amazing feeling!!! Thanks for all your love and prayers!!! ~ Jenn

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Praise God for blessing you with another pregnancy Jenn, our God is definitely an awesome God!!!