Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I can't believe that I am 16 weeks/4 months pregnant already!!! The time sure is flying by!!! I have been feeling much better. This past week my allergies were a challenge, but they seem to be calming down a bit and I am actually able to breathe again and that is great!!!

I have SO much to be thankful for this Mother's Day. It's hard to believe that 4 years ago is when we decided to start trying for a family. There were many days I wondered if I would ever be a mom. Thankfully God has a blessed plan for each and everyone of us. The journey has not always been easy, but God is good and not only were we blessed by the presence of Claudia Clara, but now baby #2 is on the way!!! God is AMAZING!!! Great things truly do come to those who wait!!!

On this Mother's Day I also just want to say a special thanks to my amazing husband. He is the other half that makes me whole. Some day's are a bit more challenging than others, but at the end of the day I am just so blessed to have him and be loved by him. He genuinely loves me for me and I love him for him... that alone is a special thing... because I know there are MANY days I may not always be lovable. Thank you Jon for being my husband... I love you!!!

Alright... so enough of all the lovey dovey stuff... can you tell that I am hormonal today?!?! This morning it was a blessing to take that 16 week picture. It was also VERY special because a great friend of mine let me borrow her Doppler and I was able to hear the babies heartbeat. It made for an extra special Mother's Day!!! Thanks Raelynn!!! So without further a due... here is my 16 week picture...

4 weeks ~ 8 weeks ~

12 weeks ~ 16 weeks ~

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's!!! ~ Love, Jenn

No comments: