Thursday, May 31, 2007

AAAHHH....CHOO!!!

Allergies... man do they really get me down!!! The last few days have been rough. I just wish that I could breathe with ease. I would highly recommend if anyone is thinking of buying stock to buy stock in Kleenex... I've been using almost a box a day... ugh!!! Other than allergies I am feeling great in regards to my pregnancy. I go to the doctor Friday and will get to schedule my BIG ultrasound. I can't wait!!! Even though we are not finding out if this little blessing is a boy or a girl, it still will be fun to see how well this baby is growing. The babies thumps and bumps are getting stronger and that is awesome!!! If I could just get rid of these allergies I would be all set... until then... I'll just keep on blowing my nose... all day long!!! ~ Jenn

No comments: