Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm a Stay at Home Mom!!!

Well... at least I am a stay at home mom until September!!! I am so excited to be home for the next few months. To make it even better I am feeling MUCH better!!! I still get some nausea every once in a while, but it is so much better. Right now I can honestly say I LOVE being pregnant!!! My allergies are starting to get a bit under control again too... which is great... it sure is nice being able to breathe again!!!

This summer is going to be all about making memories. I can't wait to make it extra special for Claudia. She is at such a fun stage right now, and is like a little sponge soaking EVERYTHING in, so I can't wait to make many new memories with her.

Make sure to check back Sunday as that is when I'll reveal the next belly picture... I am quite excited to see the change.

Thanks again for all of your love and support:) ~ Jenn

No comments: