Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Operation Nursery...

So I've started working on the nursery... boy do I have A LOT of work ahead of me!!! Right now the room is half filled with "storage" items... Jon's going to be so happy when he realizes that it all has to go downstairs... oh well!!! Today I went and picked out my bedding material. A lady that I work with is going to be making all my bedding. We are not finding out the sex of the baby so I had to go with something that would work for boy or girl. Here is what I picked out...
If the baby is a girl, we'll use the floral print to make some pillows, basket liners and other fun things... I can't wait!!! I think it is going to be SO cute!!!


Right now the plan is to paint 3 of the walls a neutral/beige color and then we'll have an accent wall that is brown. Then to make it fun we'll put some polka dots on the wall, if it's a girl maybe we'll add a few flowers here and there. I am really starting to get excited about this!!! I better get my buns cleaning that room out... there is SO much to do yet:)

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Hello Jenn,

By the looks of it that baby room is going to look so stinkin' cute! We can't wait to see baby... hard to believe you're already 4 months along!

Love,
Sonja & family

The Nyboer's said...

Cute! Trey has polka dots in his room too. I used the center of huge bolts that I bought at the hardware store as a stencil. We are so excited for you!