Friday, June 1, 2007

It's scheduled!!!

That's right... it is scheduled... the big ultrasound that is!!! I can't wait!!! I had a doctors appointment today which was good because my allergies have been HORRIBLE. My OB gave my a prescription for Nasonex to help give me some relief... so hopefully in the next few days I will be able to breathe again... I can't wait!!! Claudia and I heard the heartbeat and everything else looked great. At the end of the appointment we scheduled the ultrasound... it's next week Wednesday already!!! I can't wait!!! I really need some good news right now.

Today has been a rough day. My grandma Stegenga got a call from her doctor today and he told her the results of her tumor biopsy came back and that they were not good and that she has cancer. I really am just in shock about it. She will meet with the doctor on Tuesday to discuss the next step. I told my OB about it today, as she could tell that something was bothering me, and she was so sweet. She told me that I could call or stop in anytime if I needed anything. Even if I just wanted to hear the babies heartbeat... what a sweetie. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful doctor.

Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers... we have a long, stressful road ahead of us. I keep telling myself that God is good and that he WILL see us through this, and although we can't see it right now, there is a reason that all of this is happening. Thanks ~ Jenn

No comments: