Saturday, June 30, 2007

The bedding has arrived...



Susie called me this morning and said she had finished most of the bedding!!! She is leaving for vacation and won't be back until August, and didn't want me to have to wait that long for the bedding, so she wanted to bring over the things she was finished with... I am SO in LOVE!!! It all turned out so well. It's definitely one of a kind... and I LOVE that!!!

Me & Susie
(Thank you Susie for all of your hard work!!!)


Jon walked in the room this morning and said... "um... what if this baby is a girl?", so I explained to him that we thought we were safe with the teal, and once the baby does arrive and if it is a girl, then we will add some pink polka dots. I also have another fabric to use that is "girlie" with pink and teal flowers. But we thought it would be easier to add colors then to take them away later. Obivously Jon and I didn't pick out the colors together... he is so sweet to let me decorate all on my own:)

Claudia and I also have some art projects this week planned for the babies room... I'll make sure to post the final art work later:) Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend... the weather is PERFECT!!!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Hello Jenn,

The babies room is looking awesome! Susie did a GREAT job!

Take care,
Sonja