Monday, July 2, 2007

The "big day" is scheduled!!!

Today I had a routine OB appointment. All was great!!! Baby is doing well... as is mommy:) For the most part I am feeling great and really enjoying the pregnancy. Somedays I have some discomfort as baby is growing, but all in all it is great. The baby is definitely a mover in there. I am getting thumped and bumped ALL the time... but I'm not complaining about that... it's the most amazing feeling ever!!! At the end of the appointment we actually scheduled our C-Section. Baby will be here before we know it:) We are really excited to meet this little miracle, but I am hoping that things slow down a bit and I can have some time to really enjoy the next few months:) I hope you are all doing well and all have a safe 4th of July Holiday:)

No comments: