Monday, July 30, 2007

Didn't pass my test...

This morning I had my Gestational Diabetes test done... and I didn't pass. Now I have to go and have a 3 hour blood test, I can't wait for that... yeah right!!! Hopefully that will come back good and I won't have to worry about Gestational Diabetes... but with the large family history of diabetes... I'm a little nervous. Oh well... I would rather be treated for it so that I know that all is well with baby. That's the most important thing right now.

I also welcomed another milestone this weekend... the 3rd trimester!!! I just can't believe how fast this all has gone. Before I know it there will be another little Van Dyke in our home. I am really getting anxious to meet this little miracle.

Here is the latest belly picture taken yesterday at 27 weeks...

1 comment:

The Nyboer's said...

I did not pass my fisrt test with Trey either but the second one came back fine. Hopefully that will happen to you too!