Sunday, July 8, 2007

On Saturday our good friends Maggie & Jake were married, and Claudia was their flower girl!!! She did a really good job and I am VERY proud of her!!! The wedding site was absolutely gorgeous, so of course I couldn't resist having some pictures taken... go figure... LOL!!! This is one of my favorites!!! Claudia sure does love her baby brother or sister. She is going to be a wonderful big sister!!!

There are many more wedding day pictures on Claudia's blog... so don't forget to check it out:)

Happy Summer!!! ~ Jenn

1 comment:

The Nyboer's said...

What a cute nursery!! I love it. I need to come over some time and see how your friend made the bumper pad. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and like trying new projects:) Now that your date is scheduled I bet it makes it more real. We can't wait to meet the new little one either!