Sunday, June 10, 2007

Half way there!!!

Wow... where has the time gone??? I am already half way through this pregnancy. In another 20 weeks we will meet this little miracle face to face!!! I'm starting to wonder how much space this baby is going to take up inside me... I'm REALLY growing!!! It's hard to believe I have only gained like 7 lbs and that's after loosing more than 10 in the 1st trimester, so I am still breaking even ... it sure looks and feels like a lot more than that... but I'm not going to complain:)

Life has still been very busy over here. My grandma is home and that is a blessing. We are still praying that her body is clear of infection soon and that she is able to have her Mastectomy this coming Friday. This weekend my cousin Katie and I hosted a Moving Sale at grandma's and boy did that keep us busy. The next few weeks I'm sure will be very emotional as we say good-bye to the only home we know of grandma living in, and I'm sure being pregnant is not going to help those emotions (as I am already wiping my eyes of tears), but her next journey is going to be amazing... her Condo is GORGEOUS!!!

One blessing right now is all the movement that I am feeling... I am beginning to even experience some good kicks on the outside, so that is fun!!! I can't wait for Claudia and Jon to get some good kicks too:) I still can't help but stare at my ultrasound pictures daily... I just can't believe how all of that is happening inside me (okay so I am wiping tears again!!!)... it is really such a miracle!!! God surely is good!!!

So here are the latest belly pictures... the first is me in February when we found out, and the other is from this morning... wow... what a difference!!!

4 weeks ~ 20 weeks

No comments: