Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's a...

SURPRISE!!!


The Ultrasound was great!!! Jon went with and it was just so neat. I had a tear in my eye the whole time. Everything looked great. It's amazing what they can see. Jon really did not want to find out the sex, and I really wanted to. Jon gave in and said I could find out, but this baby is already on daddy's side... and would NOT cooperate, so it still remains a surprise. It was just AWESOME though!!! Here are some pictures of our beautiful baby. We hope you enjoy them as much as us!!!
~ profile ~
~ arm & leg ~
~ hand... look at those fingers ~
~ sitting crossed leg ~
~ Baby Van Dyke ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that Jon reminded me to check out your blog again! I can't believe the ultrasounds can be so amazing. Too bad the baby didn't cooperate for finding out the sex, but surprises are always fun anyway! P.S. I love your nursery colors and fabrics!